Hi… Thanks for choosing to find out more about me. My name is Jeanette Shipston and I am in my fabulously freeing fifties! My line of work and what I LOVE to do is as a Naturopath / Health Consultant, Bowen Therapist, Health Educator and Epigenetic Lifestyle Coaching. I am also a Speaker and soon to be Author.
I moved from a modern medicine role in nursing to a more traditional form of medicine.
I am married, a mum to seven (personally birthed five boys ranging from 7lb 1 and 1/2oz to 9lb 1 and 1/2oz!) and granny to fourteen. Eleven are girls!
My favourite colour is teal blue. I love to read, I love to learn. I love chocolate. I love flowers… but don’t have a green thumb. I cry at sad songs and movies and adore a good love story.
I love purple / red hair but look fabulous as a blonde and I intend to be part of the lavender rinse set in my old age!
Education wise I have the following qualifications:
- Registered Nurse Training 1981 – 1984 and practised until 2008
- Naturopathy Diploma with QINS 1996
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition 1999
- Bachelor Health Science UNE 2003
- Qualified Vitality Longevity and Healthy Ageing Practitioner 2004
- Qualified Hemaview – Darkfield Microscopy Practitioner 2011
- Qualified Phase Contrast Live Blood Morphology and Coagulated Blood Morphology Practitioner 2015
- Level 1 and 2 Coaching Course with Wellness Coaching Australia 2017
- Epigenetics Lifestyle Coach (Endorsed) 2019
- Regular attendance to ongoing education seminar and courses (and love it!)
About My Clinic
I currently work with clients from all over Australia and New Zealand using my services both in-clinic and consults via Zoom videoconferencing and phone. I can help you firstly determine your goal and then help you take the steps to achieve what you want to achieve!
I specialise in YOUR health situation. No matter what the challenge I can help you cut through the mountains of ‘expert’ information out there and get you the results you want. I can hold your hand through the process, help you stay on track or set you up to fly solo – whatever you need. And if your needs change, then so do we!
When we aren’t feeling well (and I mean fabulous well, not just not sick), life is harder. Look after the body and the rest will come. You’ll be free to find yourself and get your dreams and desires on track to fulfilment!
The butterfly is a universal symbol of change, resurrection, transformation, celebration, young love and the soul. Flutter by, butterfly!